Weekly update 12th of October
This week we are have been working under the hood. As much we would like to reveal as much is coming on the way.
Heavy testing of the browser extension
Currently we are over the magnifying glass inspecting the alpha version of the browser extension. All is going well and we look forward to start the beta version testing on experimental websites.
Android wallet app
Soon Android users will enjoy the convenience of managing their TUBEs on a mobile device. Sending and receiving funds would be an easy peasy task.
WooCommerce BitTube payment gateway
WooCommerce BitTube payment gateway is a WordPress plugin that allows to accept TUBE at WooCommerce-powered online stores.
Benefit for the store manager:
- Accept payment in TUBE for physical and digital downloadable products.
- Receive payment directly into your personal BitTube wallet.
- Add BitTube payments option to your existing online store with alternative main currency.
- Flexible exchange rate calculations fully managed via administrative settings.
- Zero fees and no commissions for BitTube payments processing from any third party.
- Automatic conversion to TUBE via realtime exchange rate feed and calculations.
- Ability to set exchange rate calculation multiplier to compensate for any possible losses due to bank conversions and funds transfer fees.
Customers can pay with any BitTube wallet in a matter of seconds.
We wonder what would be the first product bought with TUBE.
BitTube Top Trader competition
Following our announcement for the Niffler.co competition now it can be found in the dedicated section in your Niffler.co account. Trade with play-money win real prizes! Sign up now.
- Livechat improved and fixed bugs
- Notification service more stable
- Embed youtube videos from BitTube
Have a great weekend and stay tuned!
Your BitTube team