BitTube respects your privacy
- What type of data we collect and why.
- How we use this data.
- What options you have available to you to control and update the data collection.
The type of information we collect
Code of Conduct
Information we receive due to your use of our services: we collect information about the services you use and about the way you use them. For example, when you are accessing certain content or prividing certain content:
- Device information such as hardware, operating system and browser, as far as they are useful for our services and their improvement.
- Log data such as search queries, session duration, history, language and crashes.
- Cookies created while using the services.
- Geolocation data.
- Local storage of personal user data in cookies on the used device or in the local storage areas.
Cookies and similar technologies
What cookies do we use and why?
The login, the automatic authentification information if desired, the security settings and the information related to social media will be stored here.
With this cookie, we can see what tab was last accessed, so that next time you visit the page, you wil be led to the same one.
These are persistent cookies and are used as part of our web analytics activities to control traffic and report on how the users use our website. Cookies are used to collect anonymous data about the user browing habits on the internet. The information collected allows us to analyze trends and make improvements to our website. The following detailed explanation lists some types of Google Analytics cookies: – UTMA – this cookie keeps track of how many times a user visited our website, when they first visited it, and the last time they visited it. – UTMB and UTMC – these cookies work together to calculate the visit duration. UTMB collects information about the exact time a visitor remains on our website, while UTMC collects information about the exact time a visitor leaves the site. UTMB expires at the end of the session. UTMC waits 30 minutes and then expires. This time frame is necessary to ensure there are no additional activities. – UTMZ – this cookie tracks where the visitor came from, for example, which search engine was used, which link was clicked, which tag is used and from which part of the world the user accesses our website. – UTMV – this is a cookie that uses which audience areas have been won by the offer.
You can delete or control your cookies at any time. You can actively influence the cookie control of your browser yourself:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Settings menu, View Advanced Settings, Cookies.
- Firefox, in the Settings, Privacy and Security, History, Cookies menu.
- Chrome, in the Settings, Advanced, Security, and Privacy menu.
- Opera, in the Settings menu, Cookies.
- If you use another browser, you will find these steps in the user manual of the browser.
- Google has also developed a browser plug-in that disables sending data to the Google Analytics tool. You can download it here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
How do we use the collected information?
If you have a user account, the company may display your profile name, profile picture, and the actions you perform on the company’s services associated with your user account in its services, advertisements, and other commercial contexts. This applies, for example, to streaming, following certain people or entities, or comments you post. The company pays attention to the sharing and visibility settings that you make in your user account.
The analytics services allow to analyze the user’s behavior in order to improve the services with this information.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (Google). Google uses the data collected to track and review the use of the company’s services to report on activities and to share them with other Google services. Google can use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads on its own ad network.
Contact with the user
By completing the contact form, the user authorizes this application to use these details to respond to requests for information, offers, or any other type of request, as indicated in the header of the form.
Information we share
With your permission
Your personal information will be shared with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the company, only if we have obtained your consent. For the transmission of any sensitive categories of personal data, we require your express consent.
For the processing through third-parties
For legal reasons
We will share personally identifiable information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of the company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, storage, or sharing this information is absolutely necessary in order to:
- comply with applicable laws, regulations or legal procedures, or to comply with an enforceable official order,
- detect, prevent or otherwise fight fraud, technical or security problems,
- protect the rights, property or security of the company, our users or the public from harm, to the extent permitted or required by law.
Access and update your personal information
We may reject requests that are repeated inappropriately, that require disproportionate technical effort (such as developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), that put at risk the protection of third-party personal data or that are difficult to implement without extreme difficulty (for example, requests for data stored in backup systems). Provided that we can grant access and the correction of data, this will be free of charge in principle, except in cases where this would require a disproportionate effort.
We strive to provide our services in a manner that protects the data from accidental or willful destruction. For this reason, we may not immediately delete any duplicate pieces of data that you have deleted from our services from our active servers and will not remove that data from our backup systems.
Additional information for data collection and data processing
Personal information (or Data)
We make every effort to protect our users against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- we encrypt our connections with the use of end-to-end encyption (256 Bit AES),
- we regularly check our procedures for collection, storage and processing, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to systems,
- we restrict the access to personal information to company employees and contractors who need to access the data in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations and disciplinary action or termination if they fail to comply with these obligations.